Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Micro Project 3



The place on campus where my art is displayed is Thompson Library. I chose this place because it it basically where I lived most of last year. Living on a very friendly floor in a south campus dorm made it hard to get any quiet time to do work so the library is where i spent much of my time. This is also why i chose to put up a giant iPod. Music would always get me in the zone to do work and provided even more of an escape from the world. My art would be done with spray paint like much of the graffiti people see. I chose this graffiti style just because it is my favorite genre of art. What these "street" artists are capable of doing never ceases to amaze me. Based on where this art is, it is just meant to be seen. I want to audience to see some fun in this. Im hoping it is a way to have just a little fun with an area made for such serious work.

And some music for this week. 




So this is just a song i became obsessed with after being exposed to it. Its a dub step remix of adeles song "set fire to the rain" by skrillex. Not necessarily an unknown group, but a great song nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment