Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Micro Project 2


Hats – I chose these hats because when I wake up early in the morning, I can jump in the shower, get out and throw a hat on and not have to put that much effort into getting ready. They are truly great for those lazy mornings. I also think they are a good and easy way to express some style and easily change up any outfit.

Ohio State Pin – This pin I chose to represent my school. You put at least 4 years into your school and its always more fun when you have a little school pride. OSU is a big part of my life.

OSU vs Michigan Pin – This pin is for the enjoyment I get from OSU sports. It always amazes me when I see the entire campus wearing red on football Saturdays. People live and die for their team and it is a large part of what bonds our community together.

Headphones – These headphones are what I use to listen to my music everyday. The provide that little escape from the real world and take my mind off of everything.

iPhone – I use my iPhone as much as anyone. From email to music to staying in contact with my friends, this is it. It is my world in my pocket.

Soccer ball – I played soccer most my life and only stopped once I came to college. But just because im not playing anymore doesn’t mean I lost my competitive spirit. I learned a lot more from soccer than just how to play a game.

Swim goggles – Since im not playing soccer anymore, swim is what I do to stay in shape. Ive never really liked running for the sake of running so this was my other option. Theres nothing like the feeling of being brilliantly exhausted after a swim.

Nike Dunks – These don’t represent fashion or brand or anything like that. Nike is where I work when im not at school and these were the pair of shoes I got for free when I started. Work is important to me because its where I make that money.

Rosary – This represents family as much as religion. This was passed down through my family over many years and has landed in my hands. Family ties are an important thing and those family members you may not always like are the ones that are always going to be there for you.

Soccer Scarf – This is a Chelsea FC soccer scarf my sister got me when she was in London. This was one of the first English teams I started watching when I was young and have been a fan ever since. Chelsea fans bleed blue and although I may not be as crazy as some, I still love the team.

Im decently happy with the piece. I wish i would have been able to balance it better between the center of the picture and the edges as most of the foreground objects are around the edges. 

And for some music this week, we're going with one of my favorite groups that gained some attention after their hit "Opposite of Adults," Chiddy Bang. Heres one of their newer songs, "Mind Your Manners."


No comments:

Post a Comment